Looking for the newest version of Evolution?
Our Evolution line of bags has been replaced by the Corona series. But don't worry, Corona bags are ultra-versatile thanks to three access points and multiple ways to carry your gear. Mindfully designed, Corona packs are constructed using only the most durable, modern, and lightweight materials. Evolution has evolved.
Check out the Corona collection here
- The Evolution 9 is perfect for a pro DSLR with a grip and up to an 8¾” lens attached, several additional lenses, and a flash. The back pocket holds most 17.3″ screen laptops.
- With their unique harness system, the Evolution backpacks can be carried three different ways – as a backpack or as a sling pack using a single strap worn over the right or left shoulder.
- A foam-padded top compartment provides storage for a light jacket, lunch, or other photo accessories. A mesh pocket in the back keeps small accessories separate and secure, while a Windowpane-Mesh™ pocket on the inside door panel holds additional small items.
- Photo gear can be accessed three different ways – through either side door when the pack is still worn over one shoulder or through the front door panel when the pack is removed.
- To convert to a sling pack, simply cross-connect a single shoulder strap (red to red for carrying on the right shoulder or blue to blue for carrying on the left shoulder). The other shoulder strap is easily tucked away in Tamrac’s Tuck-A-Way™ harness system.
- A tripod is cradled (centered and balanced) securely with Tamrac’s QuickClip™ tripod attachment system while the lower Tripod Foot Pocket holds two tripod legs secure.
- Each side has a zipper-closing pocket for accessories like a phone or iPod. The right pocket contains a removable rain cover, which can be slipped over the pack during extreme weather.
- Exterior Dimensions - 13 x 11 x 19.5 in
- Interior Top Dimensions - 10 x 6.5 x 8.5 in
- Interior bottom Dimensions - 11 x 6.5 x 10 in
- Weight - 5 lbs. (2268g)