Sabi is more than just another bean bag. Sabi is a compact, yet stable support system that was designed by photographers simply trying to hold still while they shoot. The innovative double-pillow design lets you adapt to whatever the situation without the bulk of traditional bean bags. There is no 'wrong' way to use a Sabi; they are designed for versatility. Great for shooting from the car, rocks, tree stumps, or just on the ground. Sabi is perfect for those times when a tripod just doesn't make sense.
Sabi comes in two sizes and can accommodate any glass size. Sabi super is a smarter 'molar style' bag that features a rugged pebbled non-slip surface.
- Easily shoot from your car, a fence post, or even the ground. Also serves as a tripod ballast bag
- Built using quality heavy-duty PU-backed CORDURA®
- Features double stitched seams and lined bottom edges with a pebbled non-slip coating
- Configurable in both flat or half positions
- Sabi External Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 5 in (21 x 21 x 13 cm)
- Sabi Super External Dimensions: 8 x 13 x 5 in (21 x 33 x 13 cm)
- Full Depth Variance (depending on fill and position): 4 - 8 in (11 - 20 cm)