Designed for adventure, the Hoodoo series of packs take you and your camera anywhere you want to go. Hoodoo packs are made with water resistant waxed canvas and PU coated ripstop, comfortable harnesses and YKK zippers. With two sizes/styles and three vibrant colors, the Hoodoo series is destined to be your go to camera bag for hiking or traveling.
The Hoodoo 18 specializes in carrying compact DSLRs or mirrorless systems plus a lens or two. Tuck your camera and extra lens into a Goblin Pouch and then pop them in the Hoodoo 18's upper padded compartment, your personal gear in the main compartment and up to a 13" laptop in the laptop sleeve, and you are ready for the day's adventure.
Hoodoos are tall thin spires of rock that are common in one of our favorite places to hike, explore and photograph, Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Large main opening that holds a jacket, lunch, personal items & hiking gear
- Separate camera compartment for compact DSLRs and accessories
- Optimized lightweight protective foams
- Waxed canvas and durable ripstop fabrics
- Protective laptop sleeve
- Organizer pocket with key fob strap holds personal items
- Water resistant 2x PU coating
- Fully adjustable ergonomically designed shoulder strap
- External Dimensions - 27 x 48.5 x 16.5 cm (10.5 x 19 x 6.5 in)
- Internal Dimensions - 26 x 46 x 14 cm (10 x 18 x 5.5 in)
- Weight - 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs)
- 2x PU coating
- Optimized lightweight foams
- YKK® zippers
- Waxed canvas and ripstop fabrics
- Absolutely NO PVC
- Compact DSLR Cameras
- Mirrorless Cameras
- Multiple Lenses
- Flash Units
- Lenses up to 20 cm (8 in) long
- Laptops and tablets up to 13"
- Phone, keys and other accessories