Looking for the newest version of Expedition?
Our new Anvil Camera Backpack series was built with inspiration from the legacy of the Expedition series while engineering a solution that is lighter, tougher, and features a removable belt system.
You can check out the Anvil Series Here
- The main compartment is completely foam padded with numerous adjustable, foam-padded dividers to protect digital SLRs, 4-5 lenses, and a flash. The camera with a long zoom lens attached is suspended on two vertical, foam-padded dividers that are internally reinforced with rigid plastic. A restraint strap holds the lens firmly in place.
- New foam-padded front pocket with water-resistant zipper protects laptops with up to 12″ screens and provides easy access without disturbing photo gear.
- The Dual Hinge Divider System adjusts to allow two DSLRs to be carried with lenses attached.
- Dual “wing” pockets with water-resistant zippers organize and provide quick access to important accessories without disturbing your other gear. These “wing” pockets also feature Tamrac’s patented Memory & Battery Management System™ that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries from ones that are used up.
- A tripod is cradled (centered and balanced) securely between these pockets with Tamrac’s QuickClip™ tripod attachment system while the lower plastic-reinforced Tripod Foot Pocket holds two tripod legs secure.
- The state-of-the-art harness system with Dual-Density Comfort Pads provides maximum carrying comfort while Air Flow Channels help keep you cool and dry during extended use. The pack is also equipped with an adjustable waist belt and an expandable sternum strap for finer adjustments. The harness features “D” rings that accept Tamrac’s optional backpack camera strap (Model N-11).
- Strap Accessory System™ (S.A.S.™) and Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™) attachment slots on the pack provide a convenient place to carry Tamrac’s optional M.A.S.™ and S.A.S.™ products (shown on right). Four SpiderTabs™ provide additional attachment points for expedition equipment or extra clothing.
- Exterior Dimensions - 12.75 x 10 x 16 in
- Interior Dimensions - 11 x 5.5 x 13.5 in
- Weight - 4 lbs. 8 oz. (2054g)