My Canon camera and two Cannon lenses (400 mm and 55mm) nicely fit in the bag, which is elegant and light. I am excited to take it with me to Kauai on my first trip to use my new photography equipment.
I bought this bag for my Fujifilm XT20 with 2 lenses (18-55 f2.8 and 50mm f2.0). I love the fact that this bag is so lightweight and easy to get in and out of (no noisy,annoying velcro). All the pockets are functional unlike some on other bags that are so small, they tend to be useless. The padding and quality is great. I took it to Alaska for my first trip and it was perfect. I used the included rain cover 1 day in Juneau and everything stayed dry. It was also really easy to pull the rain cover back and forth to access the gear inside without taking it off completely which is nice. The flap opens fully with side "wings" under the flap making it so much easier than fumbling around a top zipper to get to your lenses and camera in and out. It is really well designed and simple but with lots of features. Plenty of room for essentials (extra battery, memory cards, lens pen, caps etc. plus a wallet and iphone) without overstuffing it. Nice big roomy front pocket can hold a lot of goodies. It is perfect for street photography, travel or any other time when carrying a bunch of gear around just defeats the purpose of having a mirrorless system. I hope it never wears out!
I'm a full time photographer... Here is what I like about this bag!
1. Looks professional closed and open. I shoot a lot of weddings and my bag is open most of the day so this was important that it looked nice open.
2. Lightweight! Long days I needed a bag that is ultra light but still has good padding. This bag fit the bill. I did take the metal buckles off to lighten it even more!
3. Dark gray hides dirt well.
4. Hold three canon L lenses easily and I can even fit a flash or water bottle in the side pouches!
5. Handle is a great extra when you don't want to put it on your shoulder say like when you just move the bag quickly
6. Back pocket has a zipper so it can be unzipped and ride safely on my roller bag handle without falling off!
1. I wish the padding on the ends of the bag was a little more rigid so when the bag gets older it holds it's shape. Not a problem yet, but I can see with a year or so of use it might be a problem. Very small gripe so easy 5 stars!
Want to save 15%?
Join our mailing list! You'll be emailed a discount code for your first order.